From the prestigious, elevated, vantage point overlooking the Indian Ocean to the West, and the towering CBD skyscrapers and hills to the East, you can just take walks around the Village to enjoy the views.
Being right on the coast, you can walk barefoot on the pristine white sands of City Beach and Floreat Beach within minutes of your home.
And there are the opportunities for relaxing bush walks in the nearby parklands of Bold Park and Perry Lakes.
What's more, the attractions of Wembley Golf Course, The Boulevard Shopping Centre and Floreat Forum Shopping Centre are just minutes away.
Regular shopping trips to Karrinyup, Floreat Forum Shopping Centres are run weekly with monthly run to Innaloo Shopping Centre.
Close to Challenge Stadium for those special sporting events.
Or you can just stay within the safe, spacious grounds of the Village and take advantage of the outstanding social and recreational facilities within this exceptionally friendly community.
Some of the activities and events in which you can become involved include:
- Resident Activity Group (Men's Shed)
- Quiz morning teas.
- Cards and board game groups
- Bridge and chess groups
- Wellness groups including aquarobics, various exercise groups, Tai Chi and yoga classes.
- Craft group, book clubs and poetry group
- Bowls and croquet for all.
- Church services.
- Movie screenings
- Special entertainment events and guest speakers.
- Snooker and Billiards (two tables)